Creating and Advising NSW Seniors on Advanced Care Directives

Advanced Care Directives in NSW

An Advance Care Directive is a written statement regarding your wishes for your future health care. It is used when you have a serious illness or injury and are unable to make a decision about the medical treatment you are to receive. It has important legal consequences and should only be signed after consultation with your doctor, your family and after obtaining legal advice.

A Directive should be prepared in conjunction with your other important legal documents such as: an Enduring Guardianship Appointment, your Will and Power of Attorney.

Advanced Care Directive for NSW Seniors

We are able to assist by:

  • Advising what to include in a Directive.
  • Preparing a Directive for you.
  • Reviewing your Will and other important legal documents to ensure that they do not conflict with your Directive



Wills & Probate

Power of Attorney

Estate Planning

Dispute Resolution