Terms & Conditions For elerlawnsw.com.au Website
This web site is the property of Joseph Trimarchi & Associates Solicitors.
By using this website you agree to be bound by its terms and conditions. All such terms are binding upon any user.
- All information provided on this website by Joseph Trimarchi & Associates and Credit Repair Lawyer is for educational purposes only. The information is not and should not be construed as legal advice. Should you have any query with regards to Elder Law Legislation you should consult a lawyer.
- Joseph Trimarchi & Associates its officers, directors, employees or agents make no warranty or representation with regards to the contents of this site. All information provided is purely for demonstrative or educational purposes. You should not rely on the contents of this web site in making a decision with regards to your credit worthiness. Any such decision should be based on advice obtained from a professional in this field.
- The user does not hold liable Joseph Trimarchi & Associates Lawyer its officers, directors, employees and servants for any liability or any loss or damage suffered whether directly or indirectly incurred as a result of the use of the site or the information and material contained within it.
- The information contained within this site is the property of Joseph Trimarchi & Associates. A user may print or use the information on this site for non- commercial or personal use. This use of this information on this web site for commercial purposes is strictly prohibited.
- Our website and its use are governed by the laws of the state of New South Wales.
- Joseph Trimarchi & Associates is not responsible for the content of any sites linked to this site. Your link into any other website is entirely at your risk. All links are for convenience only and their inclusion does not suggest any endorsement of, or relationship with, any linked organisation.
Should you have any concerns with regards to the contents of this web site please contact Joseph Trimarchi on (02) 9635 3611.